Pearl Depressed Center Redline Ceramic CBT Grinding Disc
par Pearl Abrasives
Original price $7.87 - Original price $12.34
$7.87 - $12.34
Current price $7.87
Pearl REDLINE CBT™ CERAMIC BOND TECHNOLOGY Grinding Disc
Pearl's Ceramic Bonded Technology ™ (CBT™) is a non-fused ceramic aluminum oxide, making a extremely strong and durable wheel. Using a very fine crystalline structure allows for micro-fracturing of the abrasive grain, which promotes the constant generation of new cutting edges meaning longer life and faster cutting through the entire life of the wheel. CBT™ grains perform exceptionally well on Stainless Steel.
Pearl's Redline CBT™ are INOX Wheels!
This means these wheels will not contaminate stainless steel. This makes these wheels ideal when manufacturing and fabricating food grade equipment.
*5% Discount applied on quantity's over 25*
Available in depressed center (Type 27) only.
Features and Benefits:
- Contamination Free
- Type 27
- Faster stock removal compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia in the same class
- Longer life compared to aluminum oxide and zirconia grinding wheels in the same class
- Grinds cool – Doesn’t burn the work piece
- Grains remain sharp through entire life of the wheel – “self sharpening”
- Exceptional performance on stainless steel and other high tensile alloys
- Consistent grinding
- 4-1/2 x 1/4 x 7/8 - T-27 -DC4510CBT
- 5 x 1/4 x 7/8 - T-27 -DC5010CBT
- 6 x 1/4 x 7/8 - T-27 -DC6010CBT