3M Secure Click Respirator Filters
3M Secure Click Particulate Filters
The 3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filter with Nuisance Level Organic Vapour Relief is NIOSH approved and helps protect against environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles, and is also 3M-recommended for nuisance level relief of organic Vapour and for ozone protection up to 10X the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Featuring 3M™ Secure Click™ Dual Flow Technology, this filter allows for easier breathing by utilizing four airflow paths. Get certified protection and improved functionality from the 3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filter with Nuisance Level Organic Vapour Relief.
The 3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filter with Nuisance Level Organic Vapour Relief is compatible with 3M™ Secure Click™ HF-800 Series Reusable Respirators, replacing the round bayonet connector with the new 3M™ Secure Click™ Connection. This results in a quick, simple cartridge/filter connection that functions like a seat belt. Simply align the connections and push until you hear a 'click' and feel confident that filters and cartridges are installed properly.
- This filter is NIOSH approved and helps protect against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Utilizes a P95 particulate filter
- Greater breathability and comfort provided by the world’s first quad-flow cartridge system
- Quick, simple cartridge/filter connection
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- The 3M™ Secure Click™ System uses two dual-flow cartridges on each respirator for four airflow paths
For Use With
- P100 Particulate Filter - D3091
- This is the most common for Welders
- P100 Particulate Filter with Nuisance Level Organic Vapour Relief - D3097
- This is popular for welders who sometimes prep for paint
- P95 Particulate Filter with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief - D3076HF